- Absolute professional quality
- Long life
- Made in Germany
• The DiaTiN coating is a combination of TiN coating with DLC (Diamond Like Carbon).
• Double titanium layer.
• Surface hardness of 3,000 Vickers (standard TIN bit approx. 2,500 Vickers).
• Torsion geometry.
• Quick lock attachment.
• Rust proof protection.
• DLC coating improves wear resistance and lengthens the life of the bit.
• It also ensures perfect holding between bit and screw, thus keeping the bit from slipping and
protecting screw heads.
• It reduces the force required for implementation.
• Higher torsion resistance.
• Greater speed of implementation on the job.
• Quick lock attachment for optimum holding in the chuck.
• The torsion geometry combined with the TiN coating increases